SULFUR (S) DEFICIENCY
We bring you a technical analysis on the effect of nutrient deficiencies on plant physiology. We provide you with information on how to recognize these symptoms in a crop in order to select the necessary products for their correction.
- There is no leaf wilting or chlorotic spots.
- Reddish or purple colorations may appear on the petiole and leaf margins. Leaf nerves appear very marked.
- Growth is retarded, new leaves are dwarfed, fewer branches appear on trees.
- There is a chlorosis of the young leaves that progressively spreads to the entire plant.
- It affects the tissues and young leaves first.