BORON (B) DEFICIENCY
We bring you a technical analysis on the effect of nutrient deficiencies on plant physiology. We provide you with information on how to recognize these symptoms in a crop in order to select the necessary products for their correction.
- Boron requirements vary greatly between species.
- Strong decrease in root size.
- The young leaves present necrosis and deformation in a spiral form.
- Young leaves are light green at the base, and die from there.
- Terminal buds die.
- The effects are appreciated on the young parts of the plant.