PHOSPHORUS (P) DEFICIENCY
We bring you a technical analysis on the effect of nutrient deficiencies on plant physiology. We provide you with information on how to recognize these symptoms in a crop in order to select the necessary products for their correction.
- The number of buds decreases.
- Short and thin stems.
- Less root development, flowering and fruit set.
- If it affects from the beginning of development, the plants are dwarf and their development is very slow.
- Presence of purple spots on the leaves in certain species such as tomato, corn, lettuce or Brasssicas.
- The lower adult leaves turn yellowish, and green when dry.