IRON (Fe) DEFICIENCY
We bring you a technical analysis on the effect of nutrient deficiencies on plant physiology. We provide you with information on how to recognize these symptoms in a crop in order to select the necessary products for their correction.
- There are no necrotic spots on the adult leaves and the veins are green.
- Young leaves show chlorosis but not wilting. Over time they completely whiten.
- The terminal buds remain alive but chloritic, without necrotic spots.
- The effects are manifested in the young parts of the plant.
- The green in the plant recovers after administering iron.