MOLYBDENUM (Mo) DEFICIENCY
We bring you a technical analysis on the effect of nutrient deficiencies on plant physiology. We provide you with information on how to recognize these symptoms in a crop in order to select the necessary products for their correction.
- New leaves grow narrow and misshapen.
- Leaf margins die, turning brown.
- Chlorosis appears throughout the leaf.
- It appears first on the oldest leaves.
- Widespread effects throughout the plant.
- Molybdenum excess is detected by the bright orange coloration of the leaves.