NITROGEN (N) DEFICIENCY
We bring you a technical analysis on the effect of nutrient deficiencies on plant physiology. We provide you with information on how to recognize these symptoms in a crop in order to select the necessary products for their correction.
- Growth slows and senescence is advanced.
- The peduncles become short and thin.
- The underside and nerves of the leaves sometimes take on reddish colours.
- General yellowish appearance on the plant, including nerves.
- Chlorosis develops, causing leaves to turn yellowish or pale green due to loss of chlorophyll.
- The adult leaves, especially the lower ones, are the most affected.
- Immediate recovery after administering Nitrogen.